Monday, April 23, 2018

Blockchain


This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future.

Throughout my learnings, I have realized the future potential in the blockchain technology and have began to pursue the industry.

Recently I was hired for an internship position in the Board of Trade with Chicago Crypto Capital.  I will be researching ICO's and other cryptocurrencies for new opportunities for our investors.  This will give me the skills and knowledge needed in order to move further into the industry.

Along with this, I will be helping with the development of a newer crypto company, CryptoBloc.  This platform is still in the early stages, but I plan to help the company with outside research and testing the trading bots that are under development.

For the summer, I also plan to start building my first computer.  Now, the best part about this, the main purpose of the computer will be to have my own personal miner.  I plan to make the investment in order to open up more opportunities in the industry.

Finally, my crypto addiction moves to my own personal investing.  I have only recently started, but am excited to go full force.  I am currently trading with Coinbase and Binance with a small account.  I plan to add more money as I progress and learn more about the industry in my internships and experiences.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...