Thursday, November 9, 2017

Week 11- Hootsuite Learning

As I discussed before, Hootsuite is a very good tool to use for social media marketing.  It makes posting to multiple platforms and reviewing the analytics.

Currently, I am working on getting my Hootsuite Platform Certification.  This is a challenging process because of the test needed to take in order to be certified.

Thankfully, Hootsuite makes it easy to access the website and learn how to use it.

I will be taking the test soon and receiving my certification.  If you have an interest in growing your social media marketing, I suggest you look into Hootsuite and work to get the certification as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...