Sunday, March 25, 2018

Week #6- Neural Space Network, Balt 318

We all have our opinions on what is really our there in space.  As we know, space is always increasing and currently we do not have the science to know exactly what is out there.


From a business insider article linked below, we can now view many more systems with better accuracy with using neural networks.


This works similarly to the way a babes brain works by seeing images.  If  can observe many more images at a time gaining data and information much faster.


Although I don't know too much on space, I feel that there is still a lot more to be learned from our surrounding solar systems and using this technology can bring us closer to new findings.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...