Thursday, September 21, 2017

Week #4- Learning Facebook

I have had Facebook for many years now, but I have never gone into detail to learn more about it.  After reading Chapter three of Introduction Of Social Media Marketing, (Kelsey) I realized the marketing that a small business can get from creating a simple page for free can help so much.


As a Business Entrepreneurship major, I feel that extending my knowledge on Facebook from the business side of it will help me in the future.  Currently, I am working on starting up my own business.  As I do more research, I realize that there is a lot more to a great idea for a business.  I am excited to continue to learn more about the marketing side of business because it seems to be a weak point of mine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...