Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Week 8- Hootsuite

Social media can become overwhelming with all of the different platforms, especially when you are trying to increase your viewers with multiple posts.  Keeping track of all of the platforms and creating individual posts for each is not very time oriented. 



Time management is always a big factor in success.  With the help of Hootsuite; posting, viewing, and interacting with social media can be done with one general platform. 


When I first heard about this, I was pretty excited.  For me, I know that social media is very important for small businesses.  If I use Hootsuite for my business's social media marketing, I will have a lot more time for other aspects of the business.  Finding time shortcuts is a great way to improve efficiency and effectiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...