Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Week 7- My Salary WCIYP

When learning about salary negotiation, my mind got moving to what I was going to get paid when I was older.  Ever since I was young, money has been important to me.  I worked hard and always tried to save everything.  Going through many different jobs and hustles to make a buck.

Now, I'm in school studying to be an entrepreneur.  So, what will my salary be?  This question is the reason why I am excited for my future.  The answer is easy, I will be paid for what I do.


The question should not ask how much do you get, but instead how you are going to get it. The answer; simple, I am going to do what I've always done, and that is to go get it.  No matter what you are doing, you are working to get the most return.  The harder that you work, the more return.  I will get paid the amount that I deserve from my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...