Thursday, October 26, 2017

Week 9- Using Hootsuite

Last week I talked about how Hoot-suite is a social media management platform that I was beginning to work with.  Today I will be going step by step in how I set up my account, added my networks, and then post it to all of my social media accounts using the platform.

First, I started with making the account.  The website has many different plans for exactly what you are looking for.  Currently, all I need is the free account for my own social networking.  Just by seeing the other plans, I can see how important social marketing can be.


After getting my account logged in and verified, I added my top three social networks.  This was made very easy by Hoot-suite because there connection links took you right to a log in page of the account.



With the changing of a few forgotten passwords, all of my social networks were linked to one page. 




Now, I am going to post this blog to all of my social media platforms so that you can do the same.



Using Hoot-suite to control your social media platforms takes away unwanted technology stress.  This tool changes the game of digital marketing.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...