Thursday, November 2, 2017

Week 9- Creating Ads pt.1 MKTG 347

Every time I watch a youtube video, I have to waste at least 5 seconds to watch an advertisement that I am never going to click on.  Why would people use their time and money to create these ads, nobody clicks on them anyways.

This was the way I felt about social media marketing ads before I really dug into what these ad's can actually do.  Switching my views from the consumer to the producer, it is a sure choice that SMM is a necessity for success for business exposure.  

Currently,  I am putting my focus in learning how to create Facebook ad's and how to read all of the information that is provided from data.  This data, as I personally know, can be very important.  My example is when I use my personal social media.  As I said before, I used to hate these ad's.  Now, these ad's actually relate to me and sometimes are things that interest me.  I realized that the more I used social media, the more they knew about me.  

Now I know that I can use this advertisement in order to spread awareness and reach potential customers from my laptop.  This not only makes my life easier, it also gives me a great chance for success.  I know that when I open up my own business that social media will be the best way to advertise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...