Sunday, December 10, 2017

Week 12- AI Impact MKTG 347

Today we look at an Article by Todd Kelsey titled Artificial Intelligence Impact on Business Jobs.  In the article, Professor Kelsey describes the way that he believes the business job market will be changed with the spread of AI.

One aspect that was talked about was Entrepreneurship.  This was one section that I broke down very specifically because it is the route I plan to take with my life goals.  I have had an entrepreneurial mindset for awhile now, and it was good reinsurance to hear that my major was a good choice.

The article states " As a society, we should do everything we possibly can to empower every young person to learn about entrepreneurship, including opportunities to take classes, participate in workshops and get support from business mentors."  


With this is mind, I believe that I should be spreading the entrepreneurial dream with others to influence them in joining.  This can not only help me directly, and at the same time improve the overall economy.

I can't wait to continue my studies to work to better the economy.  All while keeping artificial intelligence in mind.




https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/artificial-intelligence-impact-business-jobs-todd-kelsey/

Todd Kelsey- https://www.linkedin.com/in/tekelsey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...