Sunday, December 10, 2017

Week 12- Surfing the Tsunami Intro MKTG347

Reading the introduction to this book, I've already become more interested in getting involved with AI.  Currently studying Entrepreneurship in school, I believe that one area that I need to dive deeper into is technology and its rise.

Throughout this semester,  I have taken a break from using most technology.  The main reason for this is because I felt that I was wasting to much time.  Using social media for hours, while at the same time sitting in front of a gaming console with a movie playing in the background.  It was taking over my life and for the wrong reasons.

The realization that AI is not going to slow down is very important.  I want to gain more knowledge on the industry and use it for my future Entrepreneurship goal.  Although this still will not be my main focus, I plan to find others interest and make new connections.  With this, I will have others that know the information to help me, while I help with the business behind it.

One way I plan to learn more about the subject is with reading Todd Kelsey's Surfing the Tsunami, when the completed book is released,  The introduction can be found at http://www.tsunami.ai/introduction.

Todd Kelsey-https://www.linkedin.com/in/tekelsey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...