Monday, December 11, 2017

Week 13 WCIYP MKTG 347

How to Start Your Own Business

This is the chapter I have been waiting for in this book.  Chapter 12 of WCIYP talks all about starting your own business.  I known that starting my own business is my dream.  Now,  I finally was able to dive deeper into what it takes to make my dreams a reality.

The chapter begins with case studies on the statement "Is it as difficult as we are so often told."  This is one thing I hear a lot.  With this, I believe that if you want to be successful with business you need to put in to work.  Nothing is handed to you, and only you can make yourself successful.

Moving on, one problem many young Entrepreneurs struggle with is starting the process of making a business.  This is so common because many people don't like change in their lives, and lots of change is required when starting something new.

The book breaks this down into three sections.

First, write down what is on your mind and keep track of possible ideas.  I do this with my notebook on my IPhone, that way I always have it on me.

Next, read up on your ideas.  Find out what the industry you would be getting into and find the problem you are working to solve.

Finally, explore what is out there.  Gaining background information on the ideas you have will allow you to know what is already on the market and how your product/service can be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...