Sunday, January 28, 2018

Week #1- Intro Blog, Balt 318

One of the most efficient ways to explain information is through infographics.  You've probably seen lots of these infographics around in places such as; classrooms, offices, and basically anywhere online. 


They all have one thing in common, and that is to deliver a message. 


This form of communication works so well because of the way humans are 'visually wired' and "that 90% of the information transmitted to your brain is visual. "(canva.com) This means that it is much easier for people to understand images than reading long paragraphs. 


I feel that learning how to create these forms of messages will increase my entrepreneurial abilities in many ways.  For example, using these infographics for my marketing ad's and being able to express ideas through visual content. 






https://www.canva.com/learn/how-to-design-infographics/kjlnsva' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...