Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Week #8- Project Selection, BALT 318

I will be completing my Infographics finial presentation on my company, Bat Bandits.


I am still unsure on exactly what data I will be using in order to explain a story.  As I talked on last week, I have a few ideas that would be helpful to the start up of my company, and am working to find data now.

I currently have two ideas for a Bat Bandits infographic. I could find data on the target market in order to provide the company with valuable data for marketing strategies.  Also, I could create a user journey going through our website in order to show future customers how to create an order.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...