Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Week #7- Generating Infographic Ideas, Balt 318


For my final presentation, I have chosen to create my infographics for my own company.  Not only will this provide my company with clear data that is needed, it will also improve my design skills for future work.

A big part in creating a infographic is to have a story to tell.  For my company, I feel that I can tell three stories very well.


First, I can explain my company's market size and find projected sales with data in order to focus in on a target market.  Finding and organizing this information in order to plan out how I will market my business will be very beneficial.  The story will explain how the company will influence the marking strategies to correlate with the data found.


Another possibility would be to explain the experience of the user.  For example, the infographic would explain and show visually how to operate through our website and place an order.  This would be done with a user viewpoint.  This will make the message clear and easy, and also allow customers to go step by step through the process.  This is needed because of the launch of our new website consists of many changes.  This will allow returning users to easily make adjustments and new users an amazing first experience.  Using the information as advertisement would also increase sales.

I have already reached out to some colleagues to discuss witch we felt would work best.  Although both seem important, we need to focus in on one story to be direct and clear. 

1 comment:

  1. I learned in my strategic management class that once a company is done with its production of products and is sure it has enough money to sell those products, it is time for them to make decisions.

    Thanks

    Anjana Rao

    ReplyDelete

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...