Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Week #3- Getting Social

At the end of my third week of blogging, I have learned that getting social with my blogs will be the best way to increase my blogs awareness.

I began the week hitting some of the key social media apps that I was already using such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.  This was key for me because I was able to inform a mass amount of people including people that I did and did not know about my blog.

Now that I have reached out to my followers from multiple social media sites, I feel that my next step is to continue to keep those followers updated on my blogs.  I know that the more I learn on the marketing of social media, the better my skills in the subject will be.  Skills like social media marketing are very important to the future of the business world and I open to learn all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...