Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Week #2- Canva Intro, Balt 318

Today I created my first infographic with the Canva website.  Mainly, I have been looking to make myself a business card for awhile.  Being introduced to this form of content creating,  I dedicated my first project to my personal business card.  I created the card with my new business that I am working on starting.

To start,  I created a Canva account from the website:https://www.canva.com/ You are even able to sign up with your google account.

After walking through the website tour, I began my first infographic.

Using the side bar, I was able to find a temple that matched what I was looking for.


I used the bottom right templet from the above image.

After some editing of the temple, and adding my own information, I was able to make a professional looking business card.  With this card, I plan to edit and print so that I can use them to market myself.



Here is my what they would look like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...