Saturday, February 3, 2018

Week #2- Surfing the Tsunami, Balt 318

What is your stand on artificial intelligence?



Today I began to read Todd Kelsey's newly release book, Surfing the Tsunami.  The book is Dr. Kelsey's view on the future of artificial intelligence, and a preparation plan for whats in store for our futures and the job market. 

The introduction of the book sets the tone, with giving you three options to Adapt.  Basically, the more that you adapt, the better off you will be prepared for the future.



I have taken the beginning of this book very seriously because I have already began to notice the rapid changes in this area.  The best thing about being a college student is being able to take time to learn things that you see potential in.  

I am very excited to learn more about what Artificial Intelligence has to offer and will be sharing my experiences with you.


https://www.linkedin.com/in/tekelsey/

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Surfing-Tsunami-Introduction-Artificial-Intelligence/dp/1976756340


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...