Sunday, February 11, 2018

Week #4- Bandits Intro, Balt 318

Creating in infographic with powerpoint using visuals that stand out is important in order to increase clicks.

To start, I went to hubspot.com/templates to download some free power point templets that are perfect starts for any infographic.


After downloading, open the file and take a look at the options.  Find one that stands out and one you believe will fit best for you to get your message across clearly.

I choose the image heavy temp just because I knew I was going to need lots of images.


I'm making an infographic about the new business that I recently started, Bat Bandits.  I am going to use this infographic for some advertisement on my social media platforms.

I started my introducing the already established Bandits.  These are for the sports hockey and lacrosse.  Check out their websites with links listed below!


Then, I went into one of their biggest products, the team bag tags.  This has become a common trend for most sports teams.  I wanted to give a full section to this because I want my future customers to see what we have to offer.


Finally, I go into detail on my business.  This was apart of my story because I want people to know we are credible, see are awesome products, then interact with my site.


Hopefully this will increase this my following to get me ahead of the game.  The website should be up this week with orders ready to be filled.

More on my business journey to come!

https://www.hubspot.com/infographic-templates
https://www.facebook.com/BatBandits/
https://www.instagram.com/batbandits/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...