Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Week #5- Bandits Ad Update,Balt 318

In todays world, every second is worth value.  When creating infographics, you must rememberer that your viewers time is precious.


When charting data, for example, only choose to showcase the important graphs.  Overloading you graphic with charts may put out a lot of information, but in most cases this information will be misinterpreted in some way.  In fact, Storytelling with Data explains that only four visual images with information can be processed by the short-term memory at a time.  Having more graphs will actually give out less information by confusing the reader.


I worked this into my add by just taking out some of the unnecessary words that was basically just fluff.  By doing this, I feel that it will increase the amount of viewers that reach the bottom of the ad, which is the goal.


The bottom of the ad is the selling point.  Working to gather followers on my social media, while at the same time, driving traffic to my website.  This will increase my reaches from my previous ad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...