Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Week #6- Clients and Sharing, Balt 318

This week I am looking to develop a client list for some freelance infographics work.  A few potential clients in mind include; Bat Bandits and the Benedictine Investment club.



Bat Bandits is a custom baseball sticker and bag tag company that I co-own.  Website coming soon.  I will be continuing my work for the business with future infographics.


The schools investment club has been exceeding the market averages and I would like to show that in an infographic.  I will be reaching out to the President of the Investment Club.


I have finished my intro to the bandits simply infographic that you can now check out online at the link below!




https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dCX_-mMWGEvFERj8WQz1WWKPmX4_pXI1xt3hJrH9O8Y/edit?usp=sharing

1 comment:

  1. Congradulations on winning Bad Bandits! You are a social person! I assume you are keeping yourself busy!

    Thanks

    Anjana Rao

    ReplyDelete

Blockchain

This semester has been an interesting one.  With many changes, I involved myself in many opportunities that have influenced my future. ...